Accounts Payable Coordinator – Contract
Accounts Payable Coordinator– 8 month Contract
Ferguslea Properties is the owner of Accora Village, Canada’s largest privately owned rental community. We are in the process of revitalizing our community that is comprised of over 2,400 homes, and over 8,000 residents to provide a best-in-class lifestyle for our customers.
We are looking for an individual for the role of Accounts Payable Coordinator. Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative support for vendor account payments and tenant refunds. We are seeking an individual who is seasoned in Accounts Payable and 3 way match (purchase order to good receipt to invoice).
As a member of the financial services team, provides exemplary customer service while ensuring effective, efficient and accurate financial practices reinforcing our goal to build a reputation of a best in class residential rental community.
The Accounts Payable Coordinator will bring the following:
- Post-secondary degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field
- 3 years’ experience in finance function in the property management industry
- Superior interpersonal and diplomacy skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Enthusiasm and passion for people with a focus on customer service
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and financial software
- Knowledge of Accounting ERP – Yardi, SAP is an asset
- Demonstrated creative problem solving and ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Flexible and highly organized with superior attention to detail
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
Your application must clearly demonstrate how you meet the requirements.
We thank all those who apply. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. No recruiters please!
If you have a disability which requires an accommodation during any stage of our recruitment process, please let us know how we can assist you.
At Ferguslea Properties Ltd. and Accora Village, our people are our greatest asset. Given our commitment to employee development, employees enjoy a long and satisfying career at Ferguslea Properties Ltd. and Accora Village in an environment that values their contributions, rewards them properly, and is absolutely committed to their safety and wellbeing.
We welcome your interest in joining the Ferguslea Properties Ltd. and Accora Village family.
People Focused. Results Driven. Customer First.