Accounts Payable Specialist
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for providing administrative support for vendor account payments and tenant refunds.
As a member of the financial services team, provides exemplary customer service while ensuring effective, efficient and accurate financial practices reinforcing our goal to build a reputation of a best in class residential rental community.
The Accounts Receivable Coordinator will bring the following:
- Post-secondary degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field
- 5 years’ experience in finance function of property management
- Superior interpersonal and diplomacy skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Enthusiasm and passion for people with a focus on customer service
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and financial software (Knowledge of Yardi Voyager is an asset)
- Demonstrated creative problem solving and ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Flexible and highly organized with superior attention to detail
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
Ferguslea Properties Ltd. is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Recruitment related accommodations will be provided upon request.
We review and assess all applications and will contact candidates whose background and experience most closely fit the needs of the position.