Customer Experience Representative (Summer Student)
Ferguslea Properties is the owner of Accora Village, Canada’s largest privately owned rental community. We are in the process of revitalizing our community that is comprised of over 2,400 homes, and over 8,000 residents to provide a best-in-class lifestyle for our customers. We are seeking an energetic, outgoing and personable individual for the role of Customer Experience Representative.
Reporting to the Property Manager, the Customer Experience Representative is the first contact for customers and residents in the recreation center, leasing office and site offices. The Customer Experience Representative’s main responsibility is to ensure the customer experience issues and questions are resolved in accordance with the Accora Village customer service promise. Additionally, the role serves as a liaison between marketing and operations to provide information on customer interactions that supports service delivery response within the program timeframes.
We are currently seeking to fill this temporary position during the period of May 1st to September 3rd, 2018. The hours of work will include days, evenings and weekend shifts.
- Greet customers as the first point of interaction in the leasing office and recreation centre
- Interface with clients via telephone, live chat, e-mail, and in person
- Knowledge of Accora Village residential products, including: pricing, leasing terms, parking, amenities, and building features
- Thorough knowledge of all Accora Village programs (both in the Accora Centre and the general community), events, and engagement initiatives
- Create memberships and program registrations; complete registration for programs; manage program payments; data entry and administration
- Proven ability to build customer relationships
- Ability to work with Membership software
- Proactively follow up with all customers
- Data entry and administration
- Overall maintenance of waiting room/lobby areas; ensure necessary supplies are stocked and facilities are clean and welcoming
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Up-to-date knowledge of community revitalization projects, events, and other Accora Village initiatives
- Assist in set up and take down on internal staff events & trainings
- Conflict resolution: escalating customer concerns to appropriate parties appropriately when necessary
The Customer Experience Representative will bring the following:
- Post-secondary education in administration, business, communications, or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a customer service role
- Exemplary communication skills; both written & verbal
- Outstanding problem solving skills; ability to be resourceful and diffuse situations
- Strong computer skills; ability to learn a CRM system quickly
Ferguslea Properties Ltd. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Ferguslea Properties Ltd. is committed to the principles of employment equity. Only the candidates selected will be contacted.
People Focused. Results Driven. Customer First.