Customer Experience Representative
Job Ad – Customer Experience Representative
Ferguslea Properties is the owner of Accora Village, Canada’s largest privately owned rental community. We are in the process of revitalizing our community that is comprised of over 2,400 homes, and over 8,000 residents to provide a best-in-class lifestyle for our customers.
Reporting to the Customer Experience Manager, the Customer Experience Representative is the first contact for customers and residents in the recreation center, leasing office and site offices. The Customer Experience Representative’s main responsibility is to ensure the customer experience issues and questions are resolved in accordance with the Accora Village customer service promise. Additionally, the role serves as a liaison between marketing and operations to provide information on customer interactions that supports service delivery response within the program timeframes.
We are currently seeking to fill this full time permanent position. The hours of work will include days, evenings and weekend shifts.
- Greet customers as the first point of interaction in the leasing office and recreation centre
- Interface with clients via telephone, live chat, e-mail, and in person
- Knowledge of Accora Village residential products, including: pricing, leasing terms, parking, amenities, and building features
- Thorough knowledge of all Accora Village programs (both in the Accora Centre and the general community), events, and engagement initiatives
- Create memberships and program registrations; complete registration for programs; manage program payments; data entry and administration
- Proven ability to build customer relationships
- Ability to work with Membership software
- Proactively follow up with all customers
- Data entry and administration
- Overall maintenance of waiting room/lobby areas; ensure necessary supplies are stocked and facilities are clean and welcoming
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Up-to-date knowledge of community revitalization projects, events, and other Accora Village initiatives
- Assist in set up and take down on internal staff events & trainings
- Conflict resolution: escalating customer concerns to appropriate parties appropriately when necessary
The Customer Experience Representative will bring the following:
- Post-secondary diploma in communications, hospitality or related field of study
- 3 years experience in a customer service position
- Proven customer support experience with the ability to adapt and respond to different types of customers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including listening and plain-language writing skills
- Ability to use standard office software applications
- Ability to resolve varied and complex problems independently
- Time-management skills and the ability to set priorities
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of Yardi Voyager an asset
- Superior attention to detail and organizational skills
Your application must clearly demonstrate how you meet the requirements.
We thank all those who apply. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
If you have a disability which requires an accommodation during any stage of our recruitment process, please let us know how we can assist you.
At Ferguslea Properties Ltd. and Accora Village, our people are our greatest asset. Given our commitment to employee development, employees enjoy a long and satisfying career at Ferguslea Properties Ltd. and Accora Village in an environment that values their contributions, rewards them properly, and is absolutely committed to their safety and wellbeing.
We have Great Perks • Health/ Wellness initiatives • Paid Sick Days • Employee Assistance Program • Community Involvement Activities • Employee of the Month awards • Training Opportunities • And More!
We welcome your interest in joining the Ferguslea Properties Ltd. and Accora Village family.
People Focused. Results Driven. Customer First.