Marketing & Communications Manager
We are seeking an energetic, detail-oriented, self-motivated individual for the role of Marketing & Communications Manager. Reporting to the Director of Marketing & Communications, the Manager is responsible for developing tactical marketing and communications products and services that contribute to the achievement of marketing department goals and Ferguslea Properties Limited corporate vision. Contributes to the definition of lifestyle elements and amenities that are considered attractive to Accora Village current and future residents.
Leads marketing/product related media, social, advertising, promotion and communications activities that support the department strategy. Provides leadership in customer service satisfaction and participates with operations leaders to build a reputation of exemplary service and a best in class residential rental community through marketing strategies.
• Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising, social media and external and internal communications activities
• Conduct market research to help guide product strategy
• Analyse customer research, current market conditions and competitor information
• Develop and implement marketing plans and project plans in support of Product, Leasing and Community/Recreation Strategies
• Expand and develop marketing platforms including social media, paid media
• Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results
• Manage the marketing budget
• Liaise with media, graphic design, digital and marketing partners
• Collaborate with leasing and recreation managers to ensure integration of brand promise and provide communications and leasing campaign support.
• Liase with Resident Services Manager to define customer service promise and ensure yearly customer service goals are meet and execution plans are on brand.
• Monitor industry best practices
• Team management, coaching and support
Qualifications and Skill requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with specialization in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or equivalent
• Demonstrated experience with a minimum 5 – 7 years progressive experience in a marketing or communications function with experience managing a team
• Strong people manager with a minimum of 3 years experience
• Well-developed facility for development and execution of quality improvement plans
• Expertise in current digital communications, technology, and customer service concepts and best practices
• Exemplary communications both written and verbal
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and multi-task
• Project Management experience
• Expertise in research analytics
Ferguslea Properties Ltd. is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Recruitment related accommodations will be provided upon request.