Ferguslea Properties is the owner of Accora Village, Canada’s largest privately owned rental community. We are in the process of revitalizing our community that is comprised of over 2,400 homes, and over 8,000 residents to provide a best-in-class lifestyle for our customers.
We are seeking a motivated and innovative Project Manager to join our Building Services department.
Reporting to the Building Services Director, the Project Manager is responsible for the delivery of all major maintenance and capital construction projects on time and on brand, and for assisting with the development of a Master Construction Schedule. The Manager assists with the development of requests for proposals (RFP’s) and supervises on site project delivery teams to ensure safe and on time completion of key project deliverables. The Manager works closely with management to prepare capital budgets and evaluate project activities and ensure deliverables are achieved.
The Project Manager will bring the following:
- A Post-secondarydegree in a construction management related field, such as Building Science, Construction, Engineering or Architectural Technology.
- Knowledge of building codes, construction, building science and HVAC preferably in residential and multi residential high rise construction.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in Project Management with experience in in building construction, operating systems and maintenance, building life safety systems HVAC/energy efficiency, procurement, scheduling and cost control with 5 years’ supervisory experience.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Hands on experience with other project management tools, considered an asset.
- Solid understanding of current building construction management legal and regulatory practices.
- Ability to review plan designs, specifications, and interpret construction drawings.
- Understand the value of pre-project planning and the ability to identify and mitigate risks.
- Team player with exemplary communications both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated history of creative problem solving and providing innovative solutions.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Proven ability to create and lead high-performing team and adapts easily to new situations, environment and ability to multitask in a busy work environment
Your application must clearly demonstrate how you meet the requirements.
We thank all those who apply. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
If you have a disability which requires an accommodation during any stage of our recruitment process, please let us know how we can assist you.
At Ferguslea Properties Ltd. and Accora Village, our people are our greatest asset. Given our commitment to employee development, employees enjoy a long and satisfying career at Ferguslea Properties Ltd. and Accora Village in an environment that values their contributions, rewards them properly, and is absolutely committed to their safety and wellbeing.
We have Great Perks • Comprehensive Group Health Insurance plan • Health/ Wellness initiatives • Paid Sick Days • Employee Assistance Program • Performance Bonus • Education Reimbursement • Community Involvement Activities • Employee of the Month awards • Group RRSP with Company Matching • Training Opportunities • And More!
We welcome your interest in joining the Ferguslea Properties Ltd. and Accora Village family.
People Focused. Results Driven. Customer First.