Ferguslea Properties is the owner of Accora Village, Canada’s largest privately owned rental community. We are in the process of revitalizing our community that is comprised of over 2,400 homes, and over 8,000 residents to provide a best-in-class lifestyle for our customers.
Reporting to the Operations Director, the Property Manager is responsible for overseeing the resident service management to ensure a positive customer experience for all residents at Accora Village. The Manager is responsible for a positive customer experience with each interaction, and is accountable for identifying opportunities to provide quality customer service and resident experience in support of the customer service promise. The Manager applies the lifestyle and brand promise when interacting with the entire community.
The Property Manager will bring the following:
- Post-secondary degree in Business Administration, Customer Service or related field
- 5 years’ experience in property management, hospitality management, or operations and 3 years’ supervisory experience
- Experience building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Exemplary verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Excellent customer service and customer focused experience
- Expertise in problem solving, strategic planning and financial analysis
- Demonstrated knowledge of relevant legislation pertaining to residential tenancy act; capability and experience with procurement processes, and contract negotiations are an asset
- Proven ability to create and lead high-performing team
- Certified Property Manager (CPM) is considered an asset.
Your application must clearly demonstrate how you meet the requirements. We thank all those who apply. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
If you have a disability which requires an accommodation during any stage of our recruitment process, please let us know how we can assist you.
At Ferguslea Properties Ltd. and Accora Village, our people are our greatest asset.
Given our commitment to employee development, employees enjoy a long and satisfying career at Ferguslea Properties Ltd and Accora Village in an environment that values their contributions, rewards them properly, and is absolutely committed to their safety and wellbeing.
We have Great Perks • Comprehensive Group Health Insurance plan • Health/ Wellness initiatives • Paid Sick Days • Employee Assistance Program • Performance Bonus • Education Reimbursement • Community Involvement Activities • Employee of the Month awards • Group RRSP with Company Matching • Training Opportunities • And More!
We welcome your interest in joining the Ferguslea Properties Ltd. and Accora Village family.