Ferguslea Properties is the owner of Accora Village, Canada’s largest privately owned rental community located along the Ottawa river in Ottawa’s west end. We are in the process of revitalizing our community that is comprised of over 2,463 homes, and over 8,000 residents to provide a best in class lifestyle for our customers.
We are looking for a dynamic, outgoing individual for the role of Property Manager. You will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day facilities management and resident services transactions for a portfolio of properties at Accora Village.
The Property Manager (PM) leads the activities of a team of property administration and maintenance staff to ensure maintenance service delivery processes are followed meeting highest quality assurance standards and financial goals set for the portfolio.
The PM is accountable for identifying opportunities to provide quality customer service, enhance financial performance and resident engagement in support of the Ferguslea Properties business agenda and brand.
Our organization is undergoing a transformation initiative that is exciting and will provide career growth in an exceptional diverse environment.
The PM will bring the following:
- Bachelors’ degree in Business Administration, Customer Service, Communications, or relevant post-secondary education college equivalent with 5 years’ experience in property management, hospitality management or operations.
- Capability and experience with project management, procurement processes, and leading a team of staff.
- A positive attitude, teamwork mentality, and comfort with change.
- A commitment based on experience successfully delivering the highest quality of customer service.
- Ability to deal with tight deadlines and work under pressure in all circumstances.