Recreation Experience Representative
Ferguslea Properties is the owner of Accora Village, Canada’s largest privately owned rental community. We are in the process of revitalizing our community that is comprised of over 2,400 homes, and over 8,000 residents to provide a best-in-class lifestyle for our customers.
Reporting to the Sports and Fitness Coordinator, the Recreation Experience Representative is the first point of contact for customers and residents in the recreation center. The Recreation Experience Representative’s main responsibility is to ensure that issues and questions directed to the Accora Village Recreation Centre are resolved in accordance with the Accora Village customer service promise. Additionally, the role serves as a liaison between marketing and operations to provide information on customer interactions that supports service delivery response within the program timeframes.
In addition, the Recreation Experience Representative supports the planning and delivery of recreation programs, services and events. The Recreation Experience Representative will ensure programs and services are delivered in accordance with Ferguslea policies, procedures and health and safety standards. The Recreation Experience Representative drives a standard of excellence for exemplary customer service and client satisfaction.
The Recreation Experience Representative will bring the following:
- Post-secondary education in Recreation, Fitness and Health or other related field of study is preferred
- Demonstrated interpersonal and diplomacy skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Enthusiasm and passion for recreation & leisure with a focus on customer service
- Demonstrated creative problem solving and ability to maintain a high level of leadership skills
- Flexible and highly organized with superior conflict resolution skills
- First Aid and CPR certification
- Proven customer support experience
- Ability to use standard office software applications
Your application must clearly demonstrate how you meet the requirements.
We thank all those who apply. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
If you have a disability which requires an accommodation during any stage of our recruitment process, please let us know how we can assist you.
At Ferguslea Properties Ltd. and Accora Village, our people are our greatest asset. Given our commitment to employee development, employees enjoy a long and satisfying career at Ferguslea Properties Ltd. and Accora Village in an environment that values their contributions, rewards them properly, and is absolutely committed to their safety and wellbeing.
We have Great Perks • Health/ Wellness initiatives • Paid Sick Days • Employee Assistance Program • Community Involvement Activities • Employee of the Month awards • Training Opportunities • And More!
We welcome your interest in joining the Ferguslea Properties Ltd. and Accora Village family.
People Focused. Results Driven. Customer First.