Resident Experience Manager
Ferguslea Properties is the owner of Accora Village, Canada’s largest privately owned rental community. We are in the process of revitalizing our community that is comprised of over 2,400 homes, and over 8,000 residents to provide a best-in-class lifestyle for our customers.
Reporting to the Director of Operations, the Resident Experience Manager (REM) is responsible for the implementation of of the Accora Village customer service strategy and for overseeing the customer experience. They will supervise a team of Resident Experience Representatives and promote products and services while increasing brand awareness. The REM ensures the integrity of the customer service journey, proactively manages the customer experience, and manages a highly successful and efficient service environment. Working cross-functionally, the REM liaises with all departments to ensure a successful positive resident experience.
The Resident Experience Manager will bring the following:
- Post-secondary degree in Business Administration or related field
- 10 years experience in customer service and 5 years supervisory experience
- Experience building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Availability to work on a 24 hour/day basis as part of an on call duty rotation
- Demonstrated history of understanding customers and providing innovative ideas and strategies.
- Demonstrate problem solving skills
- Proven ability to create and lead high-performing team
Your application must clearly demonstrate how you meet the requirements.
We thank all those who apply. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
If you have a disability which requires an accommodation during any stage of our recruitment process, please let us know how we can assist you.
At Ferguslea Properties Ltd. and Accora Village, our people are our greatest asset. Given our commitment to employee development, employees enjoy a long and satisfying career at Ferguslea Properties Ltd. and Accora Village in an environment that values their contributions, rewards them properly, and is absolutely committed to their safety and wellbeing.
We have Great Perks • Health/ Wellness initiatives • Paid Sick Days • Employee Assistance Program • Community Involvement Activities • Employee of the Month awards • Training Opportunities • And More!
We welcome your interest in joining the Ferguslea Properties Ltd. and Accora Village family.
People Focused. Results Driven. Customer First.