Resident Experience Representative
Ferguslea Properties is the owner of Accora Village, Canada’s largest privately owned rental community. We are in the process of revitalizing our community that is comprised of over 2,400 homes, and over 8,000 residents to provide a best-in-class lifestyle for our customers.
Reporting to the Resident Experience Manager (REM), the Resident Experience Representative (RER) is the first point of contact for current residents and works as part of a team with the responsibility of creating the best possible customer experience. The main responsibility of the RER is to ensure that all customer issues and questions are resolved in accordance with the Accora Village customer service promise.The RER will coordinate efforts with other departments, schedule and manage annual suite inspections and maintenance work with the REM, and ensure Accora Village contributes to a high quality of life and resident satisfaction.
The Resident Experience Representative will bring the following:
- College diploma in administration, business administration with experience in any of business operations, property management, or customer service.
- A minimum of 2 years history of Customer Service, or property management experience.
- Understanding of current property management legal and regulatory practices.
- Exemplary communications both written and verbal.
- While not mandatory, written & verbal communication in French is a strong asset.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Yardi experience would be considered an asset
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
Your application must clearly demonstrate how you meet the requirements.
We thank all those who apply. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
If you have a disability which requires an accommodation during any stage of our recruitment process, please let us know how we can assist you.
At Ferguslea Properties Ltd. and Accora Village, our people are our greatest asset. Given our commitment to employee development, employees enjoy a long and satisfying career at Ferguslea Properties Ltd. and Accora Village in an environment that values their contributions, rewards them properly, and is absolutely committed to their safety and wellbeing.
We have Great Perks • Health/ Wellness initiatives • Paid Sick Days • Employee Assistance Program • Community Involvement Activities • Employee of the Month awards • Training Opportunities • And More!
We welcome your interest in joining the Ferguslea Properties Ltd. and Accora Village family.
People Focused. Results Driven. Customer First.