Senior Manager, Maintenance
Senior Manager, Maintenance
Ferguslea Properties is the owner of Accora Village, Canada’s largest privately owned rental community. We are in the process of revitalizing our community that is comprised of over 2,400 homes, and over 8,000 residents to provide a best-in-class lifestyle for our customers.
We are looking for a high energy and motivated individual for the role of Senior Manager, Maitenance. Reporting to the Operations Director, the Senior Manager develops and executes the 24-hour operations and maintenance model. The Senior Manager ensures delivery of exceptional maintenance and customer service to all residents.
The Senior Manager, Maintenance plans, executes and delivers maintenance and preventative maintenance program. The Senior Manager provides oversight for the maintenance team providing the highest level of customer service to residents and external stakeholders. The Senior Manager develops and maintains protocols and process improvements. The Senior Manager ensures residents are satisfied with the service delivery standards for occupied units, landscaping and maintenance in addition to identifying opportunities to improve resident engagement and satisfaction.
The Senior Manager, Maintenance is responsible for the implementation and the delivery of the preventative maintenance program. The Senior Manager is responsible for the management of all service contracts
The Senior Manager, Maintenance will bring the following:
- Post-secondary degree in Business Administration, Customer Service or related field
- 10 years’ experience in property management, hospitality management, or operations and 5 years’ supervisory experience
- Experience building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Exemplary verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Superior customer service and customer focused process experience
- Expertise in problem solving, strategic planning and financial analysis
- Demonstrated knowledge of relevant legislation pertaining to residential tenancy act; capability and experience with procurement processes, and contract negotiations
- Proven ability to create and lead high-performing team
- Certification in Property Management (CPM) is an asset
- Proven ability to lead successful residential or commerical maintenance programs
- Strong computer skills, and ability to multitask
- Strong operational management, project management, consulting, technology and process improvement skills
- Strong communication/presentation and negotiation skills
- Strategic thinker, extremely process-oriented
- Active participant in a hands-on environment
- Strong analytic and financial skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills Ability to prioritize workload and handle competing priorities and deadlines
- Self-starter with the ability to independently start and complete projects and anticipate next steps
Your application must clearly demonstrate how you meet the requirements. We thank all those who apply. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
If you have a disability which requires an accommodation during any stage of our recruitment process, please let us know how we can assist you.
At Ferguslea Properties Ltd. and Accora Village, our people are our greatest asset.
Given our commitment to employee development, employees enjoy a long and satisfying career at Ferguslea Properties Ltd and Accora Village in an environment that values their contributions, rewards them properly, and is absolutely committed to their safety and wellbeing.
We have Great Perks • Comprehensive Group Health Insurance plan • Health/ Wellness initiatives • Paid Sick Days • Employee Assistance Program • Performance Bonus • Education Reimbursement • Community Involvement Activities • Employee of the Month awards • Group RRSP with Company Matching • Training Opportunities • And More!
We welcome your interest in joining the Ferguslea Properties Ltd. and Accora Village family.