Service Technician- 1 Year Contract
1 year contract
Ferguslea Properties is the owner of Accora Village, Canada’s largest privately owned rental community. We are in the process of revitalizing our community that is comprised of over 2,400 homes, and over 8,000 residents to provide a best-in-class lifestyle for our customers.
Reporting to the Turnover Supervisor, our Service Technicians are an extraordinary team who take pride in delivering quality workmanship in repairing and upgrading in suite apartments, in accordance with product specifications and quality standards.
To be successful in this role will require demonstrated experience and strong skills developed over 5 years in a similar role with the skills in carpentry, plumbing and electrical. Our technicians are motivated to produce quality workmanship and are great team players. If you are organized, and service oriented you may be excited to hear more about our business strategy and why this is a job you will want.
- Perform carpentry, plumbing and electrical work outlined in the daily, weekly, monthly schedule in a manner that meets customer expectations and Accora Village standards.
- Complete turnover repairs before and/or after suite occupancy, in accordance with product specifications.
- Identify deficiencies and concerns in quality of workmanship, and improves and makes corrections to bring product up to quality standards.
- Deliver quality customer service by fostering an environment of open communication, collaboration and teamwork.
- Uphold corporate brand standards and model, participate in the development and implementation of the highest industry standards and best practices for customer experience outcomes.
- Ensure that all written communication is clear, concise and customer focused;
- Maintain and promote health and safety within the buildings and adhere to policies and procedures regarding workplace safety.
- Maintain team positive relations
- Understand and implement green initiatives.
- High school diploma, with college trade training is an asset.
- Previous experience in property management is an asset
- Skilled in plumbing, electrical, carpentry.
- Yardi experience is an asset.
Ferguslea Properties Ltd. is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Recruitment related accommodations will be provided upon request.