Suite Turnover Construction Supervisor
Ferguslea Properties is the owner of Accora Village, Canada’s largest privately owned rental community located along the Ottawa River in Ottawa’s west end.
We are in the process of revitalizing our community to provide a best in class lifestyle for our customers.
We are looking for a dynamic individual for the role of Suite Turnover Construction Supervisor. In this new role, you will work closely with the Senior Manager Building Services on the development and maintenance of resource loaded work schedules for multiple projects in our project management platform.
You will be accountable for planning, coordinating, and implementing construction work for all suite turn over projects in accordance with the Master Schedule and turnover budget.
The Suite Turnover Construction Supervisor gathers and interprets project data from both internal and external sources with responsibility for the work of internal construction service technician teams and external contractors.
You will be responsible for ordering materials and equipment, and for tracking inventory. You will use your exceptional interpersonal and collaborative leadership skills with your team, to prevent and resolve issues, and to enable delivery of construction projects on brand, on budget, and in compliance with building safety regulations.
Our organization is undergoing a business transformation initiative that is exciting and will provide career growth in an exceptional and diverse work environment.
Candidates will require the following education, experience and abilities:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in construction management providing
- oversight to construction teams;
- Experience in the multi residential rental sector considered a strong asset;
- Ability to plan and see the “big picture”, and identify risk;
- Competent in conflict and crisis management;
- Excellent analytical, computer and communication skills;
- Attention to detail with an ability to multitask and manage time effectively in a busy and changing environment;
- Demonstrated team leadership and interpersonal skills and with experience working with front line and management staff, clients and vendors;
- Knowledge of relevant residential real estate and construction industry legislation with a solid understanding of current building construction codes and legal and regulatory practices;
- Capacity to gather best practice industry knowledge and write reports that are directed toward non- technical team members;
- A commitment to delivering the highest quality customer service outcomes; and,
- BS Degree or Diploma in construction management, architecture, engineering or related field.
Please forward resume to email@example.com.