Summer Contract- Recreation Facilitator
Ferguslea Properties is the owner of Accora Village, Canada’s largest privately owned rental community. We are in the process of revitalizing our community that is comprised of over 2,400 homes, and over 8,000 residents to provide a best-in-class lifestyle for our customers.
Reporting to the Recreation & Leisure Manager, the Recreation Facilitator supports the planning and delivery of recreation programs, services and events. The Facilitator will ensure programs and services are delivered in accordance with Ferguslea policies, procedures and health and safety standards. The Facilitator drives a standard of excellence for exemplary customer service and client satisfaction.
This is a temporary position, beginning in spring and transitioning from part-time to full time during Summer Camp programs. Summer Camps will run as week long sessions from June 26th to August 30th, 2019.
The Recreation Facilitator will bring the following:
- Post-secondary education in Recreation, Social Work, Early Child Education or other related field of study
- Demonstrated interpersonal and diplomacy skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Enthusiasm and passion for people with a focus on customer service
- Demonstrated creative problem solving and ability to maintain a high level of leadership skills
- Flexible and highly organized with superior conflict resolution skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- First Aid and CPR certification
Your application must clearly demonstrate how you meet the requirements. We thank all those who apply. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
If you have a disability which requires an accommodation during any stage of our recruitment process, please let us know how we can assist you.
At Ferguslea Properties Ltd. and Accora Village, our people are our greatest asset.
Given our commitment to employee development, employees enjoy a long and satisfying career at Ferguslea Properties Ltd and Accora Village in an environment that values their contributions, rewards them properly, and is absolutely committed to their safety and wellbeing.
We have Great Perks • Health/ Wellness initiatives • Employee Assistance Program • Community Involvement Activities • Employee of the Month awards • Training Opportunities • And More!
We welcome your interest in joining the Ferguslea Properties Ltd. and Accora Village family.
People Focused. Results Driven. Customer First.