Summer Contract- Lifeguard
Ferguslea Properties is the owner of Accora Village, Canada’s largest privately owned rental community. We are in the process of revitalizing our community that is comprised of over 2,400 homes, and over 8,000 residents to provide a best-in-class lifestyle for our customers.
Reporting to the Recreation & Leisure Manager, the Lifeguard leads in effectively running the pool facility, programs, maintenance, and general safety of the pool. The Lifeguards ensures the policies and program procedures are delivered in accordance with Ferguslea health and safety standards. The Lifeguard drives a standard of excellence for exemplary customer service and client satisfaction.
This is a temporary position, transitioning from part time to full time hours. The duration of this contract will be between June 1st, 2019 to August 30th, 2019.
The Lifeguard will bring the following:
- Must be available weekends
- Demonstrated interpersonal and diplomacy skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Superior customer service skills
- Enthusiasm and passion for people with a focus on customer service
- Demonstrated creative problem solving and ability to maintain a high level of leadership skills
- Flexible and highly organized with superior conflict resolution skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Certified Lifeguard with valid first aid certification and experience in lifesaving and water safety
Your application must clearly demonstrate how you meet the requirements. We thank all those who apply. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
If you have a disability which requires an accommodation during any stage of our recruitment process, please let us know how we can assist you.
At Ferguslea Properties Ltd. and Accora Village, our people are our greatest asset.
Given our commitment to employee development, employees enjoy a long and satisfying career at Ferguslea Properties Ltd and Accora Village in an environment that values their contributions, rewards them properly, and is absolutely committed to their safety and wellbeing.
We have Great Perks • Health/ Wellness initiatives • Employee Assistance Program • Community Involvement Activities • Employee of the Month awards • Training Opportunities • And More!
We welcome your interest in joining the Ferguslea Properties Ltd. and Accora Village family.
People Focused. Results Driven. Customer First.