Maintenance Experience Representative- Nights & Weekends
Ferguslea Properties is the proud owner and operator of Accora Village, Canada’s largest privately owned rental community. Accora Village is comprised of over 2,400 homes and over 9,000 residents in the west-end of Ottawa. The community is 150 acres of tree lined streets, ideal for people interested in an active and healthy lifestyle.
Ferguslea Properties is committed to providing our residents and community with a best-in-class experience.
Reporting to the Senior Maintenance Manager, the Maintenance Experience Representative works as a liaison between residents and maintenance staff. The Maintenance Experience Representative organizes customer service requests on behalf of the maintenance department and coordinates with other departments, and schedules and manages maintenance services at assigned properties to ensure that any customer experience issues and questions are resolved in accordance with the Accora Village customer service promise.
The Maintenance Experience Representative will bring the following:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in working with the public
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent oral skills in English and French
- Ability to work weekend and weeknight scheduling
- Strong writing skills in English and French
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Experience and formal training combined with demonstrated performance and ability may substitute for stipulated requirements
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Work experience in rental housing or property management
- Experience in a cross-cultural environment
- Organized, detail-oriented with good customer service sense
Your application must clearly demonstrate how you meet the requirements.
We thank all those who apply. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
If you have a disability which requires an accommodation during any stage of our recruitment process, please let us know how we can assist you.
At Ferguslea Properties and Accora Village, our people are our greatest asset. Given our commitment to employee development, employees enjoy a long and satisfying career at Ferguslea Properties and Accora Village in an environment that values their contributions, rewards them properly, and is absolutely committed to their safety and wellbeing.
We have Great Perks • Health/ Wellness initiatives • Employee Assistance Program • Community Involvement Activities • Employee of the Month awards • Training Opportunities • And More!
We welcome your interest in joining the Ferguslea Properties and Accora Village family.
People Focused. Results Driven. Customer First.