Ferguslea Properties is the owner of Accora Village, Canada’s largest privately-owned rental community. We are in the process of revitalizing our community that is comprised of over 2,400 homes, and over 8,000 residents to provide a best-in-class lifestyle for our customers.
Reporting to the Senior Maintenance Manager, the Maintenance Supervisor is responsible to schedule and triage internal work orders, general scheduled preventative maintenance and repairs to the maintenance technicians. The Maintenance Supervisor is accountable for related resources, contracts, tools and supplies to ensure the properties are effectively and efficiently maintained to the established standards.The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible to lead and coach a team of Maintenance Technicians and Building Attendants, the delivery of the day-to-day operations and maintenance of the building common elements, in-suite repairs and HVAC reports.
The Maintenance Supervisor will bring the following:
- High school diploma and post-secondary education in related field
- 5 years’ experience working in maintenance and repairs, such as plumbing, electrical, carpentry, HVAC, etc.
- 3 years’ experience supervising a team of more than five staff
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; bilingualism an asset
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven customer serviceskills
- Understands procurement processes
- Problem solving and judgment, technical know-how
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Computer skills with experience in property management software
Your application must clearly demonstrate how you meet the requirements.
We thank all those who apply. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
If you have a disability which requires an accommodation during any stage of our recruitment process, please let us know how we can assist you.
At Ferguslea Properties Ltd. and Accora Village, our people are our greatest asset. Given our commitment to employee development, employees enjoy a long and satisfying career at Ferguslea Properties Ltd. and Accora Village in an environment that values their contributions, rewards them properly, and is absolutely committed to their safety and wellbeing.
We have Great Perks • Health/ Wellness initiatives • Paid Sick Days • Employee Assistance Program • Community Involvement Activities • Employee of the Month awards • Training Opportunities • And More!
We welcome your interest in joining the Ferguslea Properties Ltd. and Accora Village family.
People Focused. Results Driven. Customer First.