Accora Village Recreation Reservations
Hours of Operation
- Monday through Friday 6 am – 10 pm
- Saturday and Sunday 8am – 8pm
Outdoor Pool Closed for the Season Effective September 3, 2020.
- A reservation is required to access the pool.
- Adult and Household Swims available daily.
- Aquafit and Swim for fitness $10 per class or included with Platinum Membership. Advance reservation required.
- Private Swimming lessons available upon request, please contact [email protected]
- Fall Pool Schedule
- Access to weight room, cardio room, functional fitness room and gymnasium available to Platinum Members with advance reservation only.
- Fitness Classes $10 per class or included with Platinum Membership. Advance reservation required.
- Fall Fitness Class Schedule
Important Notes Relating to Accora Centre Access
- Stay home if you feel unwell or think you or someone you’ve been in close contact with may have Covid -19. To cancel your reservation please email [email protected].
- Pool side seating has been removed.
- Bring a pre-filled water bottle as a water fountain will not be available.
- Pool toys and accessories will not be provided, you may bring your pool toys such as pool noodle or flutter board (note use of toys are subject to lifeguard approval).
- If you bring a minor with you, please ensure the minor(s) know and follow the COVID-19 Rules and Protocols.
For full details surrounding the Accora Centre re-opening, our new cleaning procedures, and what you can do to help limit the spread of COVID-19, please click here.