Top 10 Excuses to Get Out of Helping Someone Move
1. I just ate Chipotle. I can’t chance it.
2. Moving reminds you of a traumatic childhood experience and your therapist doesn’t think it’s a good idea to help.
3. It was arm day yesterday at the gym.
4. Sorry, but you’re a Toronto Maple Leafs fan. Go Sens Go. **
5. My fish is sick.
6. I’m 15 episodes into Stranger Things and I have to see what happens next.
7. I have Tropophobia. Look it up. It’s legit.
8. I’m helping Daniel clean his white kicks. Dammmnnnn Daniel.
9. I’m teaching my Mom how to use Instagram.
10. I just don’t want to.
**If the Toronto Maple Leafs fan is moving out of town, you must do whatever you can to assist. No excuses. Play like a champion.