- 1 Upcoming Events & Activities
- 2 Weekly Events Blog:
Upcoming Events & Activities
Bike Loan Program (Free)
- Monday — Friday from 7:00 a.m.–9:00 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday from 9:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m.
- Free for up to 3 hours — Full day rentals available for $20
- Register today for a 10-day session of summer swimming lessons for any age group!
- Register today and enjoy a week of our themed summer camps filled with swimming, sports, games, and crafts.
- July 3 — August 24
- 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m. (before and after care available)
- Price: $125/week
Weekly Events Blog:
July 1: Canada Day Party (Free)
220 Woodridge Cres. Outdoor Pool from 1:00–5:00 p.m. (All Ages)
- Grab a picnic basket and head down to the pool for an afternoon of fun games and activities for the entire family! Join us for great tunes, colouring contests, Canadian trivia, and frozen treats! We will be introducing our new inflatable climber. An experience not to be missed!
July 14: Westboro Beach — Adult Bike Ride (Free)
Meet @ the Accora Centre (98 Woodridge Cres.) Guided Ride from 10:30 a.m.–12:00 p.m. (Adults 16+)
- Join us for a scenic ride to nearby Westboro beach led by members of our Recreation team. Get comfortable accessing the bike paths and exploring the wonderful community around Accora Village. We will stop for a frozen treat at local hot spot Beachconers (bike loans are available)!
July 19: Sunset Yoga (Free)
Andrew Haydon Park from 8:00–8:45 p.m. (Adults 16+)
- Calling all Nature-loving yogis! Feel the last rays of the sun warming your skin as you incorporate the beautiful sunset at Andrew Haydon Park into your regular yoga practice. We will meet at the amphitheatre at 7:50 p.m. sharp!
July 25: Movie in the Park (Free)
Accora Park (Behind the Accora Centre — 98 Woodridge Cres.) from 8:00–10:00 p.m. (All Ages)
- Join us with your family and friends and enjoy watching a movie on the big screen in the park! Check out our Facebook and Instagram page on July 4 to vote for your favourite movie.
July 28: Britannia Beach — Family Bike Ride (Free)
Meet @ the Accora Centre (98 Woodridge Cres.) Guided Ride from 10:30 a.m.–12:00 p.m. (All Ages)
- No bike — no problem! We can loan bikes out to two-wheel riders of any age! Get comfortable accessing the bike paths and exploring the wonderful community around Accora Village. We will stop for a frozen treat at local hot spot Beachconers as well!
Weekly: Outdoor Bootcamp (Free)
Tuesdays & Thursdays — 6:30–7:15a.m. (Adults 16+)
- Fitness junkies and casual athletes alike will enjoy this high-intensity workout!
Visit our site here for details.