- Tenants Insurance – Insurance to be dated for the day of key pickup or prior to.
- Keys – Number of key sets needed for everyone living in the home. (To be included in key package)
- Granted Access– In the event of an emergency or lockout is there anyone you would like to have access to your home if both leaseholder(s) are unable to come into the office? (occupant or close relative and/or friend)
- Parking–Number of parking spaces needed. (Should be done prior to lease signing)
- Key Pickup Receipt– Keep your key pickup receipt as it contains important information pertaining to your key pickup date and time.
- Elevator Booking for New Move-Ins –Ensure to book an elevator for the day you plan to move your belongings in. New residents moving in are to use the back-loading dock to move all belongings into the building.
- Storage Lock– If you plan to use a storage locker you will need to purchase a lock as Accora Village does not supply them.
- Rent Payments –Residents can pay rent via pre-authorized payment withdrawals, online banking transfer or by coming into the office by paying with debit, cheque or money order.